Well, After all the fun we had on the coast it was time to head home. The girls missed Daddy, Mommy missed Daddy, Daddy missed us, it was time. We had a great trip back, we stayed at Peeks Lodge in Revelstoke, BC which is a lovely little town if you ever get a chance to go through there and made it home before the thunderstorms hit Stettler. Which was really nice because It cooled the house down to "acceptable to sleep". I am happy to be home. I'm trying to catch up with paperwork and enjoy the last few days of summer before the girls start school.
My Sister-in-Law Audra is expecting her 3rd child in a few weeks - She looks so adorable pregnant and I know they are so excited for this baby. We where talking about how big we can get and I promised I would post a picture of me the night I had Ivy...just to make her feel a little better about her size...this is for you Audra - I love you!
nothing great and monumental
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment